The application should contain: copy of a legalized education document (for students of graduate years of 5-year programs or Master's programs it's a copy of certificate of study period);
Participant's portfolio contains a research project and an essay in a foreign language.
The research project should reflect:
- relevance of the chosen research topic;
- purpose and list of tasks;
- significance of the conducted research;
- literature review;
- information on the participant's scientific publications based on the results of research work (Annex № 2)
- list of sources used.
The essay in a foreign language is a summary of the draft of the research work. The draft of the research work and the essay are done in Russian or English. Requirements:
- draft of the research work – 10-25 pages;
- essay in a foreign language – 2-3 pages;
- font – Times New Roman;
- size – 14 pt;
- line space – 1.5.